Devolution: In Sickness & In Health Conference
Venue: The Lowry Theatre, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Manchester Primary Care Partnership (GP Tri-Federation) is delighted to announce their inaugural national conference'Devolution:- In Sickness and in Health' will take place on the 26th September 2017 at the Lowry Theatre.
This conference will concentrate on the ambitious strategic programme of transformation in relation to reforming Health and Social Care across Greater Manchester, which aims to improve the well-being of Manchester Citizens by redesigning Care, Access and Support in order to deliver a truly world class service which is fit for the future.
- Key strategic presentations from experts and world class leaders
- 10 exciting Café Conversation opportunities
- A lively formal debate regarding Devolution
- Finishing the day with a motivational speaker from the world of sport who has challenged boundaries and overcome barriers
- Up to 20 exhibitors
- Networking opportunities with over 150 leaders from across the system
At the conference we will have a range of international, national and local speakers such as Jon Rouse - Chief Officer GMHSCP, Motivational Speaker - Nigel Owens (World Class rugby Referee), Patient Activist - Kate Allatt and the lively debate will include Dr James Kingsland OBE, Dr Mike Smith, Dr George O'Neill.
Who Should Attend?
NHS leaders, service users, clinicians, representative bodies, academics, councils, voluntary sector, community and other statutory organisations.
For further information and registration, please click here.