DigiHealthUK: Enhancing the Patients Journey
Venue: Royal National Hotel, London
Sorry, this event has now ended.
The nature of healthcare is changing. Patients have an expectation that they can access health services and care professionals when and where they need them. Digital innovation has the potential to help manage the increasing demands on the system. Technology now allows citizens to monitor their health and activity levels by themselves through mobile apps, telehealth or wearable technology. Traditional methods of communication between clinician and patient are also changing. The growth in social media and the use of video technology and the access to high speed broadband connections and smartphones is opening up the opportunities for greater patient interaction with healthcare system and personalised care.
DigiHealthUK will run through the best practices in digital healthcare innovation along the patient journey as well as the very latest opportunities in the health and social care sector. This unique conference will give you the key information and knowledge to take advantage of new technologies and platforms, exploring how to deliver substantial benefits to both patients and professionals alike.
Conference speakers include:
- Dr John Ainsworth, Deputy Director of the Centre for Health Informatics & the MRC Health eResearch Centre
- Dame Fiona Caldicott, National Data Guardian & Chairman, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Peter Knight, Chief Information and Digital Officer, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Mhairi Yates, GP, Eccles & Clinical Lead for Innovation, Salford CCG
- Helen Milner, Chief Executive, Tinder Foundation
- Tara Donnelly, Chief Executive, Health Innovation Network
- Lord Scriven, Member, Select Committee on the Long-term Sustainability of the NHS