Digital Health & Care Congress 2017- Embedding Technology in Health & Social Care
Venue: The King's Fund, London, W1G 0AN
Sorry, this event has now ended.
NHS England's 'Next steps on the five year forward view' outlines the plan to harness technology and innovation over the next two years but what's really happening on the ground? Register for this two-day event to hear the latest policy updates and learn from case studies showcasing best practice from around the country.
With two breakfast workshops and a choice of breakout sessions, you'll see how the latest innovations are being used to:
- help people manage their own health and wellbeing
- ensure patients receive the right care in the right location
- create integrated and accessible patient records
- support children and young people
- boost productivity in the NHS
- integrate health and social care services
- create additional capacity
- prevent unnecessary admissions
- engage staff in quality improvement
- drive improvements in efficiency and care co-ordination.
Network with 500 delegates, including health and social care professionals, commissioners, researchers, innovators, and policy-makers, all interested in the implementation of digital health in the NHS and other health and care systems.
As well as the breakout speakers, you'll have the opportunity to hear from:
- Rob Shaw, Interim Chief Executive, NHS Digital
- Helen Arthur, Harnessing Technology Lead, New Care Models Programme, NHS England
- global digital exemplars, the most advanced IT hospitals in the NHS
- mental health digital exemplars
- NHS Test Beds, evaluating the real world impact of new technologies
- Nicola Perrin, Head of Policy, Wellcome Trust, and Head, Understanding Patient Data
- Dr Adam Hill, Chief Medical Officer, McLaren Applied Technologies
- Chris Ryan, Healthdirect Australia
- Dr Michael Marett-Crosby, The Rangoon General Hospital Reinvigoration Charitable Trust, Burma
- Professor James Ferguson, National Clinical Lead, Scottish Centre for TeleHealth.
Please click here for further information and registration.