Digital Healthcare Conference
Venue: ExCel, London, E16 1XL
Sorry, this event has now ended.
From the team behind Health+Care comes Digital Healthcare, the brand new event dedicated to digital transformation, healthcare reimagination and promotion of interoperability of digital solutions in integrated healthcare.
Digital Healthcare's innovative conference programme will explore the latest digital technologies shaping healthcare transformation and interactive case studies to showcase their practical implementation. The conference platform enhances shared learning opportunities for the full healthcare decision making team - from CIOs and CCIOs to implementation teams and system users. Delegates can choose from a variety of speaker sessions relating to the key challenges, get insight into areas of change and development and discover how their peers both in the UK and abroad have tackled digital transformation across the sector.
Keith McNeil, CCIO and Will Smart, CIO from NHS England will open conference proceedings, sharing their views on the growing importance of the roles of the CIO and the CCIO, highlighting key initiatives in the NHS that are really making a difference, and delivering their perspective on the major challenges as we move towards Paperless 2020.
The speaker faculty are experts in their field, who come to the event to share their real life experiences and give practical examples of how they have approached and delivered transformation.
- Ian Trenholm CEO of the NHS Blood and Transfusion Service on how new technology has been enlisted to transform the service
- Joanna Smith CIO from Royal Brompton and Harefield Foundation Trust about her role as an innovative disruptor
- Mahiben Maruthappu, founder of the Innovation Accelerator, talks about the key sector trends and the shares the latest news on the Innovation and Technology Tariff
- Indi Singh, Head of Architecture at NHS England, gives insight into the current challenges facing the development of a truly interoperable service within the NHS and beyond.
The Digital Healthcare Show has been developed to meet the ever-changing needs of technology professionals working within the healthcare sector and includes the following sessions: Global Digital Exemplar Panels, Dutch Digital Health Theatre, Prosecco Networking Hour, NHS Cyber Attack Sessions, Northern Ireland Pavilion and the Global Digital Exemplar Zone.
The event will focus on 5 themes:
- Integration & Interoperability
- Data Analytics
- Infrastructure & Security
- Remote Health
Please click here for further information and registration.