Emerging & Enabling Technologies Competition Round 3 Event
Sorry, this event has now ended.
As part of the Innovate UK Delivery Plan, Innovate UK is to invest up to £15m* in innovative projects in Emerging and Enabling Technologies and up to £10m for KTP.
Technologies within “Emerging and Enabling Technologies include:
- Emerging technologies*: defined as technologies that are progressing in, or have recently emerged from, the research base.
- Digital*: such as Cyber security and the internet of things,
- Enabling technologies*: such as Electronics, Sensors and Photonics (ESP) & Robotics and Autonomous Systems.
- Space Applications*
Applying these Technologies across ALL Sectors the aim is to increase competitiveness for UK small and medium sized enterprises.
This event will benefit businesses of all sizes (micro,, small, medium and large) as well as academics, researchers and local authorities.
Other regional events take place on the following dates:
- 13th September 2017 Cardiff
- 19th September 2017 Belfast
- 21st September Glasgow
Registration and further information is available here.