Health Insights Manchester
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Venue: Manchester United Football Club, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0RA
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Focussing on Sustainability and Transformation Plans, Interoperability & Digital Roadmaps, the Health Insights Series delivers leading insight from high profile speakers and organisations from across the NHS landscape.
Health Insights Manchester will focus on:
- Demystifying the national interoperability strategy, as described in Personalised Care 2020 and the Five Year Forward View
- Tools and products that enable local organisations to more effectively choose the best data sharing approach for them
- Understanding how Interoperability maturity fits into Local Digital Roadmaps and the drive for Digital Maturity
- A closer look at NHS England’s future vision of Interoperability, STPs and Local Digital Roadmaps
- Sharing the guidance that is available to help overcome the challenges of information governance
- Look at new opportunities available to health and social care providers, overcoming common challenges and providing innovative ways of working.
Neil Calland - Senior Programme Manager, Digital Technology NHS England
Patrick Clark - Head of Transformation and Communications (Health and Social Care Network), HSCIC Health and Social Care Network (HSCN)
Susan Aitkenhead - Head of Nursing, NHS England
Mike Farrar - Independent Management Consultant and former Chief Executive o the NHS Confederation
Inderjit Singh - Head of Enterprise Architecture, NHS England