Ideas that change health care
Time: 12:00 - 18:00
Venue: The King's Fund, London, W1G 0AN
The King's Fund are running the free festival-style event 'Ideas that change health care' to inspire and challenge the future of health care.
The event will bring together leading thinkers from a range of disciplines to share ideas that could fundamentally change how we take care of our health.
- Dr Beth Healey (Medical Doctor and Former Research MD for the European Space Agency at Concordia Station, Antarctica)
- Prof Constanti Coussios (Statutory Chair of Biomedical Engineering, University of Oxford, and Director, Oxford Institute of Biomedical Engineering)
- Dr Pierre Hutter (Chief Scientific Officer and Co-founder, Sophia Genetics)
- Christopher Shaw RIBA (Senior Director, Medical Architecture, and Chair, Architects for Health)
- Dr Claire J Steves (Senior Clinical Lecturer, King’s College London, and Locum Consultant Geriatrician, King's College Hospital)
- Jeroen Tas (Chief Innovation and Strategy Officer, Philips)
- Prof Timothy Walsh (Professor of Medical Microbiology and Antibiotic Resistance, Cardiff University)
- Ed Matthews (Senior Research Fellow, Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design, Royal College of Art)
- Mr Shafi Ahmed (Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeon, Barts Health NHS Trust, and Co-founder, Medical Realities)
They are looking for organisations to showcase their innovations, technologies and ideas that will shape the future of health and care. Email Michael Spencer or call him on 020 7307 2482 for more information.