Immersive Digital Business Drop In
Venue: Digital Catapult Centre, 101 Euston Road, NW1 2RA, London
If you are working in Immersive Tech and are looking for support to help you grow your business, join Innovate UK at their monthly information and networking drop-in event in London. This month's event will focus specifically on immersive technology.
The session is designed to support immersive tech businesses and learn more about the Innovate UK family including, the Digital Catapult and the Knowledge Transfer Network as well as other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses across all sectors.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming funding opportunities and various benefits for immersive tech companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors. You will also have an opportunity to explore the Digital Catapults on-site Immersive Lab.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the innovation landscape as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network and the Digital
- Catapult works with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via 3 minute showcasing presentations
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a 3 minute presentation:
Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day (we encourage 1st time speakers only each month). There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue.
You can bring a maximum of 2 slides with you on a USB.
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)
Further information is available here.