Improving Mental Health Outcomes: integrating, coordinating and transforming services
Time: 08:30 - 16:30
Venue: Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3WS
With an extra £1.3bn to be invested annually in mental health services by 2021, England is seeing the biggest expansion of mental healthcare in Europe. Join the conference to hear how to implement transformation plans to integrate physical and mental health services, new approaches to secure services and access to liaison and diversion services and many more.
The agenda is to share personal experiences of mental health users, provide updates on the road map to improved health care, and highlight real, practical examples of service transformation and new approaches to care.
- Angela Newton, Director of Service User Involvement, Together for Mental Health Wellbeing
- Rob Willoughby, Area Director, The Childrens Society
- Sean Duggan, Chief Executive, Mental Health Network
- Chevy Rough, Community Captain, Mindfullness Coach
- Councillor Joanne Harding, Chairman of Health Scrutiny Committee, Trafford Council
- Paul Jennings, National Programme Manager, High Intensity Network