Innovate Conference 2017
Venue: National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham
This year’s conference will focus on how UK innovation can tackle some of the biggest global challenges. You will hear about what these challenges mean for individuals, businesses and government, as well as the opportunities for entrepreneurs who can come up with solutions to these problems.
Innovate UK will also be hosting a series of seminars on the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
The fund will invest in industry areas where the UK already has a world-class research base and businesses ready to innovate. There will be talks on the 6 challenges announced so far, where you can find out more and how to get involved.
On top of this, delegates can expect:
- practical seminars on topics such as protecting your intellectual property, pitching and winning business and how to get funding
- a dedicated support zone to help you innovate, expand and collaborate in the UK and overseas. This includes an informal drop-in facility for advice
- one-to-one brokerage sessions with business experts, which can be booked in advance
- an international zone, where you can find out more about moving into international markets
- almost 100 exhibitors showcasing their game-changing innovations
For the first time, the event will also feature ‘tomorrow’s innovators’, a programme to inspire young people to become entrepreneurs and get them thinking about the future of innovation, today.
A full programme and keynote speakers will be announced on the Innovate 2017 website.
Further information and tickets are available here.