Health and Care Innovation Expo 2017
Venue: Manchester Central Convention Complex, Windmill St, Manchester, M2 3GX
The Innovation Expo will once again be returning to Manchester Central on in September 2017, inspiring patient-centre innovation and trasnformation across England's health and social care services.
The core purpose is to help leaders in the NHS, local authorities and beyond to work together for whole-system change and improvement. At Expo 2017 there will be a focus more sharply than ever before on the actions we can now all take to deliver the vision of the NHS Five Year Forward View, across all parts of our health and social care services.
Across two main stages, four feature zones, eight pop-up university rooms and four satellite event spaces, Expo 2017 will explore the most important developments across health and social care, including:
- The achievements and lessons of the New Care Models vanguard programme
- Delivering Sustainability and Transformation Plans
- Building and maintaining the right structures for collaborative, prevention-focused services
- New digital technology solutions supporting transformation of health and care services
- Accelerating the uptake of successful innovations across health and social care
Follow @ExpoNHS for the latest updates as we confirm our programme of high-profile speakers.