Investment Accelerator - Grant & Investment Competition Briefing
Venue: etc.venues St Paul's, London
Sorry, this event has now ended.
This is a pilot programme for Innovate UK.
Support is available for projects related to infrastructure systems, including ‘smart’ infrastructure, energy, urban living and connected transport, and projects related to health and life sciences, including health, agriculture and biosciences.
Projects should last between 3 and 12 months.
Partners and their interests are listed below.
- IP Group (all sectors)
- Longwall Ventures (all sectors)
- Mercia Fund Management (all sectors)
- Oxford Sciences Innovation (all sectors)
- Rainbow Seed Fund (all sectors)
- Syncona Investment Management (health and life sciences only)
- Touchstone Innovations (health and life sciences only)
- Opens on 8 May 2017.
- You must register before midday on 28 June 2017.
- You must apply before midday on 5 July 2017.
This event will be an opportunity to learn more about the scope, process & eligibility, project costs/finances and how to apply.
Not able to attend in person? This event will be available online. Click here to register for the webcast.