Joined Up Health & Care Conference 2017
Time: 09.15- 16.05
Venue: The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Showcasing the strategies that leading organisations employ to tackle major healthcare challenges, this annual conference is free of charge and offers delegates the opportunity to learn more about the successes achieved by healthcare organisations who have transformed their services by giving providers and citizens enhanced access to care records.
The agenda features a diverse range of presentations, from 'Clinical Engagement for successful Delivery & Safety' to 'Bad Science, Better Data.'
Speakers will include:
- David Walliker (Liverpool Women's Hospital Foundation Trust)
- Dr Graham Evans (North Tees, Hartlepool & South Tees Hospitals Foundation Trusts)
- James Palmer (NHS Digital)
- James Reed ((Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust)
- Dr John Payne (Intersystems)
- Dr Julia Roley (Coordinate My Care)
- Mark Palmer (Intersystems)
- Siva Anandaciva (The Kingsfund)
For registration and more information, please visit the conference website.