Measuring Occupant Wellbeing – O&M Benchmarking Network
Venue: 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Stretford, Manchester, M16 0SZ
Many organisations have started to show a direct interest in providing an environment that can improve occupants’ wellbeing. All descriptions of wellbeing indicate that it is more than just the lack of negative situations, such as illness, but it also includes positive features such as happiness. ‘Well’ buildings can support the occupants to thrive and happily perform to their optimum ability.
At this event we will be looking at:
- How to embed wellbeing in your workplace
- Using building data to predict well-being and productivity
- Requirements for tracking health & well-being in buildings
- A workshop to develop how this could be managed in the building
- IOT: Enabling a Healthy Workforce in Healthy Buildings
BSRIA will also be launching its new Wellbeing Network and as such nominal fees apply.