MQ’s Mental Health Science Meeting 2018
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Venue: Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8DS
Registration closes 12th January 2018
Registration is now open for MQ's 4th annual Mental Health Science Meeting, one of the largest international scientific meetings dedicated solely to mental health science - bringing together experts from around the world to take on the major challenges in mental health. This years theme is 'Towards Prevention and Early Intervention'.
The meeting brings together researchers from across disciplines to explore cutting-edge ways to understand, treat and prevent mental illness.
The 2-day programme includes keynote speeches from leading experts in the field, multidisciplinary symposia, a poster session and a panel discussion. The event provides a unique opportunity to showcase ideas and develop collaborative research networks.
- Celso Arango, Complutense University of Madrid (keynote)
- Michelle Craske, University of California at Los Angeles (keynote)
- Mike Owen, Cardiff University (keynote)
- Vladimir Carli, Karolinska Institute
- Thalia Eley, King's College London
- Adrian Falkov, Northshore Kidspace
- Sophia Frangou, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Judy Garber, Vanderbilt University
- Eamon McCrory, University College London
Poster submission and travel bursaries
Student and early-career researchers are encouraged to present a piece of recent work in the form of a poster. A limited number of travel bursaries are available for postgraduate students or early career scientists.
If you would like to present a poster or be considered for a travel grant, please complete this application form instead of regular registration.
Poster submissions and travel bursaries close Friday 1 December 2017.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org