NIHR MindTech 2016 Symposium: Save the Date 8th Dec
Venue: The Royal College of Physicians, London
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Realising the Potential of Digital Mental Healthcare
The adoption of technology in mental healthcare has the potential to improve access, result in more efficient and flexible services and improve outcomes.
The NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-operative (HTC) mental health technology symposium 2016 brings together leaders in clinical practice, patient experience, academic research, industry and technology development to address the key challenges in building a faster evidence-base to support implementation of new technologies in mental healthcare.
Online booking for this event will open in early September 2016 early bird savings apply until 31 October 2016.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Professor Chris Hollis – Director, NIHR MindTech HTC
- Dr Kate Cavanagh – Senior Lecturer, University of Sussex
- Professor David Mohr – Director, Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies (CBITs), Northwestern University, Chicago, USA
- Professor David M Clark – National Clinical & Informatics Advisor for IAPT, University of Oxford
- Dr James Woollard – Senior Clinical Fellow, Mental Health Technology & Innovation, NHS England
- Professor Matthew Hotopf - Director of the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust National Institute of Health Research Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London