NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-operative 4th National Symposium
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Venue: Royal College of Physicians, Regent's Park, London
The adoption of technology in mental healthcare has the potential to improve access, result in more efficient and flexible services and improve outcomes.
The NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-operative (HTC) mental health technology symposium 2016 brings together leaders in clinical practice, patient experience, academic research, industry and technology development to address the key challenges in building a faster evidence-base to support implementation of new technologies in mental healthcare.
Online booking for this event is now open, early bird savings apply until 31st October 2016.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Professor Chris Hollis – Director, NIHR MindTech HTC
- Dr Kate Cavanagh – Senior Lecturer, University of Sussex
- Professor David Mohr – Director, Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies (CBITs), Northwestern University, Chicago, USA
- Professor David M Clark – National Clinical & Informatics Advisor for IAPT, University of Oxford
- Dr James Woollard – Senior Clinical Fellow, Mental Health Technology & Innovation, NHS England
- Professor Matthew Hotopf - Director of the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust National Institute of Health Research Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London
Click here for more information on programme booking details, sponsorships, and call for poster submissions.