North West Allied Health Professions Network event – technology for transformation
Time: 12:00 - 16:00
Venue: Platinum Suite, Bolton Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium, Bolton
The next meeting of the North West AHP network will be a half day conference focusing on how AHP's can use a range of technologies to improve services, care pathways, patient experience and outcomes.
- Louise Rogerson (Director of Service Development at Intelesant & neuro-physiotherapist)
- Naomi McVey (Programme Manager AHP Workforce, Health Education England)
This event will be an opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of how technology can be used to support and transform health and healthcare.
- Gain an overview of the range of technologies available to use as AHPs, as well as some of the barriers and levers when introducing new technologies.
- Hear from AHPs using technology to transform care and outcomes for patients, and for education and CPD.
- Learn how AHPs can take an active role in influencing the design and implementation of technology solutions in health care.
North West AHP Network events are free to attend for Allied Health Professionals working for publically funded health and care services in the North West of England. Please contact email@example.com for more information if you work in other regions or sectors.
For more information, visit to event webpage here.