ReThink Healthcare: Smart Hospitals & IoT
Time: 17:30 - 20:00
Venue: MSP Citylabs 1.0, Nelson Street, Manchester, M13 9NQ
Sorry, this event has now ended.
IoT devices are widely used in healthcare and many hospitals are already using these devices to become more efficient and to provide better care. Their current utilisation is the start of a large scale implementation, that we will see in the coming years, while this technology develops further and more devices become available.
In the first ReThinkX event of the 2017-18 academic year they will look at how IoT transforms our understanding of the built environment and energy usage, already embedded into our day to day lives.
- Volker Hirsch (Entrepreneur, Advisor & Angel Investor)
- Keith Chantler (Director of Innovation, CMFT & Founder, Trustech)
- Alex Moon (Senior Account Manager, Spica Technologies Ltd)
- Jonathan Burr (CEO, Intelesant)
- Prof Tjeerd Van Staa (Farr Institute)