Tech UK Big Data Roadshow
Venue: The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
Sorry, this event has now ended.
This October techUK's Big Data Roadshow will be coming to Manchester. This half-day free-to-attend event will offer a deeper understanding of how Big Data and Data Analytics tools and technologies can help your business unlock, explore and gain value from data. teckUK are also pleased that the Manchester Roadshow will feature examples of how Big Data and Data Analytics are advancing the healthcare industry through far greater accuracy in the diagnosis and understanding of conditions.
The Manchester Big Data in Action Roadshow is an opportunity to hear from industry leaders about real life examples of Big Data, in healthcare and other industries, and gain advice and information about how Big Data tools and solutions could help your business benefit from reduced costs and increased efficiency through data driven decision-making.
In addition to networking and the opportunity to arrange one-to-one sessions between delegates and sponsors, this event will also include presentations and a Q&A with Big Data leaders discussing key issues including:
- What makes Big Data different and where is the UK today on its Big Data journey?
- How is Big Data advancing the UK's healthcare sector?
- What are the opportunities and value of Big Data and Data Analytics to UK businesses and your business in particular?
- How should you approach and implement a Big Data strategy?
08:30 - 10:00: Registration and breakfast networking
10:00 - 12:30: Presentations and panel discussion including:
- Mike Broomhead, Healthcare & Lifesciences Industry Architect & CTO, IBM
- David Moss, Advanced Technologies Solutions Manager, Hartree Centre
- Daniel Ray, Director of Data Science, NHS Digital
- Julia Ross, Chief Operating Officer, PI Ltd
- Amazon Web Services, Speaker TBC
12:30 - 13:30: Networking lunch with exhibitors
Call for exhibitors
There are still opportunities for exhibitors at the Manchester Roadshow. If you would like to get involved please contact Francesca Whyte.