Women into Leadership Healthcare 2017
Time: 08:45 - 17:30
Venue: Central London
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Women in Healthcare 2017 will be taking place in March 2017. Women represent an overwhelming majority of the healthcare workforce, yet they are significantly underrepresented in senior leadership positions. Join us on March 22nd to discuss together how we can manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure we don't lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders across the health and social care landscape.
- Beverley Bryant, Director of Digital Transformation, NHS Digital
- Gill Morgan, Chair, NHS Providers
- Melissa Berry, Head of Equality and Human Rights, Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Paul Deemer, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, NHS Employers
- Sheree Axon, Director of Organisational Change and Programme Delivery, NHS England
Women into Leadership 2017 is aimed at all those who aspire to move into a leadership role or those already in a senior role looking to progress
For more information and to see the full agenda, please click here.