Application Deadline: 14th October 2016
Arab Health is the Middle East’s largest healthcare exhibition taking up 86,000sqm of floor space. Over 4,000 exhibitors attended in 2016 from 70 countries with more than 75,000 healthcare professionals visiting from around the world. Visitor numbers are expected to increase by 15% in 2017. The UK Pavilion is the third largest Pavilion outside the United Arab Emirates with over 160 UK exhibitors expected and 2,500sqm dedicated to the UK providing unparalleled visibility for UK companies.
Benefits of participation in the UK pavilion at Arab Health include:
- High quality enhanced custom UK stand design and package
- Grant Funding from Department for International Trade (Subject to limited availability)
- ABHI UK Pavilion support stand offering refreshments, meeting areas, working office and internet café as well as a range of promotional opportunities for Exhibitors
- Organisation of supporting events and initiatives to promote the UK presence
- Visits from Commercial Officers and Buyers from markets around the world
- Expert advice and support from dedicated ABHI staff at the exhibition
- Assistance in all pre show arrangements from experienced ABHI staff
- Dedicated, reliable contractors to assist you with logistical arrangements
The deadline for applications is Friday 14th October 2016. After this date ABHI will be unable to guarantee space in the UK pavilion.
To book your space please read the terms and conditions, complete the booking form and return it signed to:
ABHI, 107 Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 8TZ
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.