Medilink North West are currently accepting applications for the 2017 Medilink North West Business Awards. There are seven award categories including two new categories relating to Skills Investment and Advances in Digital Healthcare.
The Healthcare Business Awards 2017, supported by the Ward Hadaway, are the region’s biggest event for celebrating innovation, growth and commercial success of organisations operating in Healthcare Technology and Life Sciences. Building on last year’s success at the North West Valentine dinner, the sector’s leading business people, clinicians, academics and key opinion leaders will be in attendence at this celebration of contemporary Healthcare Technology.
- The Partnership with the NHS Award: for the development of a collaboration with the NHS that has, or will have, a major impact or benefit on business performance or patient care.
- The Innovation Award: for the development of an innovative technology, design or process that has produced major improvements in business performance or end user benefits.
- The Export Achievement Award: The Export Achievement Award: for outstanding performance in international trade.
- The Start-Up Award: for newly established companies (trading up to three years) in the Healthcare Technologies sector that show a promising future.
- The Outstanding Achievement Award: for an achievement that has had a significant or vital impact on the company.
The winners of these five awards will then be put forward for consideration for the coveted national Medilink UK title in April 2017.
In addition, there are two new award categories in 2017:
- The Skills Investment Award: For the development of organisational skills, including apprenticeships (i.e. programme, training, culture, courses) that has/can have a significant or vital impact on the company and its employees.
- Advances in Digital Healthcare Award: For the development of a partnership in collaboration with industry/the NHS that has major impact/benefit.
Enter now to have the chance of raising the profile of your organisation and have your achievements recognised by the healthcare community. Please note that previous winners of the Medilink Awards are welcome to apply again – winning a previous award will not count against your application. Companies and organisations can enter more than one category.
For further details and for application forms, please click here to view the Medilink Website.
The deadline for entry is 12noon on January 20th 2017.