Date: Tuesday 14th November - Thursday 16th November 2017
Venue: The University of Manchester
The Symposium will be taking place over three days in November 2017. A more detailed timetable will be disseminated once delegates and speakers have been finalised in the coming weeks.
- The evening of Tuesday 14th November will be a reception event for approximately 75 delegates from UK and Gulf institutions, industries and SME's.
- Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th November will feature a mixed array of speakers and workshops intended to invite discussion, potential investment and UK-Gulf collaboration. These days will serve as a spotlight on our delegates' ongoing institutional research, industry collaboration or other work relating to cyber security. Details for how to apply to present at these meetings are found below.
Applying To Attend And Present:
The following expenses will be covered for the researchers selected to attend:
- Return economy flight to/from Manchester International Airport or train fare to Manchester for UK participants.
- Train tickets will be paid for by way of reimbursement for UK participants upon submission of receipts.
- 3 - 4 nights accommodation in a single room for international participants.
- 2 - 3 nights accommodation in a single room for UK participants travelling in from outside the North West of England.
The application form (including further information selection criteria for speakers) to attend the symposium can be found here.
For more information about the symposium or the application process, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org