Submission deadline: 14th September 2016
Funding available: £200,000 - £1.5 million per project
UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £10 million to develop innovative ideas that will help solve healthcare challenges.
The aim of this competition is to develop innovative healthcare technologies and processes that will help provide:
- disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
- earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease leading to better patient outcomes
- tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
This competition has 2 awards:
- early-stage awards - to test a well-developed concept and show its effectiveness in a relevant environment
- feasibility studies - to explore and test the commercial potential of early-stage ideas
For more information including the competition briefing & guidance please click here.