Funding Available: Up to €100,000
Data Pitch is a EU-funded open innovation programme bringing together corporate and public-sector organisations that have data with startups and SMEs that work with data. It is centred around a competition with several tracks which describe challenges, and a virtual accelerator programme (6 months) to help startups and SMEs develop solutions to meet these challenges.
Startups and SMEs should put forward proposals for creating high impact, innovative products and services in response to the challenges defined by Data Pitch. Successful applicants will receive an important financial and advisory boost to their idea, with support to develop a concept into a robust and sustainable business.
Businesses could be eligible for:
- Equity free investment of up to €100,000
- Introduction to investors
- 6 month business accelerator programme with ODI and Beta-i
- Peer-networking and support via meetups in major European cities
- Access to technology and data sets, as well as training materials and webinars by Data Pitch experts.
Further information is available here.