Submission Deadline: September 29th 2017, 5pm
Funding Available: £125,000
NHS Salford CCG are looking to fund the testing of innovative digital products, services and clinical practices which aim to improve the lives of patients in the Salford community.
Applications should demonstrate the ability to contribute towards the priorities of one or more of the organisations strategy group's priorities:
- Engagement and Experience
- Medicines Optimisation
- Integrated Community Based Care
- Children's and Young People
- Urgent and Emergency Care
- Mental Health
The call is open to companies, NHS organisations, voluntary organisations, universities and independent innovators.
Delivered in partnership with Trustech, the North West NHS Innovation Service, the call looks to identify solutions that demonstrate a potential return on investment as well as an impact on the Salford Locality Plan.
Successful projects will need to be delivered within a 12 month timescale and should help NHS Salford CCG to:
- Enable Primary and Community Care to become part of the safest health economy
- Improve the interface between Primary and Secondary care; or
- Align to strategy group innovation priorities
Queries about the application form should be directed to email@example.com
Queries about the funding process and any terms and conditions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org